GLP is a quality system of management controls for research organizations and labs to guarantee the dependability, consistency, integrity, quality, and uniformity of non-clinical safety data submitted for regulatory approval and assessment in the non-clinical research arena. The term GLP is most frequently linked with the pharmaceutical sector and the mandatory non-clinical animal testing that must be completed prior to the approval of new medicinal products.
GLP certification in Canada is one of the many services offered by TopCertifier, the global consulting and certification solutions provider.We deliver GLP consulting and certification services to all major locations in Canada, like Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver. etc.
The development of a paper trail which provides traceability for all measurements is the main advantage of getting certified in GLP. As a result, technically defendable scientific data is produced, ensuring its quality, dependability, and trustworthiness.
This will in turn lead to the subsequent other benefits, such as:
• Increased confidence in the dependability and trustworthiness of laboratory data
• Increased production of findings that are correct the first time
• Increased productivity in general
• An improved reputation for the laboratory
• Reduced requirement for rework
• Reduced the amount of time spent on non-profitable investigations